Pages

Friday, June 13, 2008

Welcome to The List

Hi everyone! As my profile states, I have a TON of books that I need to read....and they're all just sitting around in my room! The List, as I refer to it, is the written list of all the titles of the books. The List contains ONLY novels, not non-fiction, roleplaying, or Shakespeare titles. There are novels from many different genres, including fantasy, sci-fi, general fiction, chick-lit and romance. These are NOT library books, but books that I picked up at Chapters, the Bookshelf, or at other book sales and stores.

This blog is dedicated to me bringing the List down to a more managable amount. I will be writing reviews on the various books that I read from the List, as well as comment on my progress!

There are currently 96 titles on The List.

No comments: