Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Magazine Extravaganza!






While cleaning up my room about a week ago, I discovered that I had A LOT of unread magazines hiding under my dresser (coupled with the one I bought while in Toronto, there was a total of 27 unread magazines). So I took it upon myself to read them all in a magazine extravaganza. Needless to say, I only got through 10 of them, and now I need a break!!!!

Here's the rundown of the 27 magazines:

  • 13 Shape (I know, that's over a year of issues!)
  • 5 Self
  • 4 Fitness
  • 3 Glamour
  • 2 Psychology Today

Over the last week (approximate. It's only been about 4 or 5 days since I started this), I have read:

  • 3 Shape
  • 2 Self
  • 4 Fitness
  • 1 Glamour (These 10 are all pictured).

I think the problem is that they are all very similar magazines (especially the Shape, Self and Fitness. Glamour has a bit of different stuff, and I know the Psych Today will be really different). The last magazine that I read was a Shape, and I found myself flipping through an article that I normally would have read. So I am going to read a few books before coming back for Magazine Extravaganza #2!

No comments: