Pages

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Library Book: Batman: Long Shadows


I found Batman: Long Shadows while I was at work today. As soon as I read the synopsis, I knew I had to keep reading!
Batman is presumed dead, so it is up to Dick Grayson to don the cowl and convince everyone that Batman lives on. The problem is that Dick Grayson is a very different man from Bruce Wayne. He fights differently and even acts differently from his predecessor. And unfortunately for him, Two-Face has noticed the differences.
So now Dick has to convince everyone (including himself) that he IS the Batman.
This was a really good story. But the graphic novel ends in the middle of a larger story arc. And unfortunately, Batman: Long Shadows is part of a longer story arc which includes Batman: Battle for the Cowl, Batman: Life After Death and a few other volumes. The library has neither of these titles, so it may be awhile before I get my hands on the rest of the tale.

No comments: