Pages

Saturday, April 22, 2017

Designing the Digital Experience: How to Use Experience Design Tools & Techniques to Build Websites Customers Love

The same friend at work who lent me Face2Face lent me Designing the Digital Experience. I honestly wish I had read this one first because it feels like the first book; Face2Face builds a lot on the concepts first explored in this book. But very much like Face2Face, Designing the Digital Experience is written in everyday language (or at least explains the jargon it brings up well enough so you're never lost). This book gives you a lot of great points to think about while designing a website, helping you keep your customers' needs and experiences at the forefront of each design choice. I'm very glad I read this book. Hopefully I'll be able to redesign a few websites so they are much better for people to navigate!

No comments: