Pages

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Garden of Shadows



Garden of Shadows is the first book I have ever read by V.C. Andrews. And I absolutely loved it!!! Right from when I first started reading it, I didn't want to put the book down!

Garden of Shadows tells the story of Olivia. Tall and deemed ugly by everyone, she believes she is given a chance at love when she marries Malcolm Foxworth. But right from the beginning of their life together, Olivia finds out she is sorely mistaken; Malcolm never said anything about love during their whirlwind courtship. Garden of Shadows tells the story of everything Olivia must do for her husband, her family, and for herself. This is the tale of how Olivia becomes the strong Mistress of Foxworth Manor, a woman to be feared by even her own family. I thought it was an amazing read and I recommend it to everyone!

I just wish I could keep reading this series, but right now I shouldn't - I have far too many other books to read!

No comments: