Pages

Monday, February 23, 2009

Library Book: Justice Vol. 2


Out of the insanity that is Jim Krueger's Justice Vol. 1 comes Justice Vol. 2. The heroes of the Justice League were attacked simultaneously so no one was able to help each other. Yet they managed to survive, mainly with the help of some members who are kept as back up. So as the League struggles to reconvene at a safe location, the villains step up their plans. They have created several cities where they have invited humanity to reside in an age of peace. Simultaneously, they have rounded up the loved ones of all the heroes they failed to kill....
Justice Vol. 2 continues the intriguing story of what happens when the world's supervillains team up as a force of good. The pencils of Doug Braithwaite and the paints of Alex Ross continue to amaze me as I read. I can't wait to see how it all ends in Volume 3!

1 comment:

Shauna said...

I do have to add, however, that I'm rather disappointed right now that the Joker hasn't really done much. From his position on the cover, I thought he might have a larger role in this whole tale.